If you are a brother living in the Chicagoland area and would like your link to appear hear, prothesis please provide the details for your link to a member of the EC after making your donation for the year. http://www.kappasigmachicago.com/alumni_donations.html
The businesses and partners on this page have donated to the Alumni Chapter within the past year. Please frequent the following companies and work with the identified Kappa Sigma brothers:
Home Video Studio:
We specialize in top quality video editing, buy more about video to DVD transfer and duplication, order photo/video keepsakes, home movie transfers and much more. Whether you need one DVD copy tonight, 20 copies tomorrow, or even 200 copies next week, we can serve your needs. Home Video Studio guarantees 100% customer satisfaction. Servicing: Northern Illinois Cities, Chicago, Rockford, Beloit, Wisconsin, Delavan, Freeport, Stockton, Sterling, Rock Falls, Genoa, DeKalb, Sycamore, Rochelle, Caledonia, St Charles, Belvidere, Oregon, Byron, Stillman Valley, Mt. Morris and Polo
Kappa Sigma Contact: Jim Zalzalah
Sideqik: Sideqik allows marketers to accelerate customer acquisition by working with marketing partners without of the expense that is currently required to reach them with advertising (paid media) or increased marketing headcount.
Partner marketing is an effective method of marketing used by all marketers, from small businesses to large enterprises. But the way it’s done today is time consuming and challenging. Sideqik changes that by simplifying and automating the collaboration process between brands. The result is that marketers are able to unlock value that’s currently difficult to access – by leveraging the value of their brand and audience to market together with partners.
Whether you call it cross-promotions, partnership marketing, alliance marketing or together marketing, Sideqik makes it easier to extend your marketing spend with out the additional budget or challenges of the past.
Businesses have run cross-promotions for years. They’re highly effective but challenging to launch. If these guys have figured out how to reduce the time to launch these partnerships, they could have huge growth potential.
Kappa Sigma Contact: Kurt Uhlir
Xcapital, Inc: Residential and Commercial Mortgage Broker
Whether you are a first time home buyer or a seasoned home-owner and/or investor, we work with all types of purchases and refinances. At Xcapital we provide Xcellent rates and Xcellent service; give me a call for a free quote.
Kappa Sigma Contact: Tim Lindsey
220 W. Kinzie St., 5th Floor
Chicago, IL 60610
Phone: 866-888-2158 x144
Extremely Sharp Swords & Knives: The largest supplier of swords, premium hand forged swords, movie replica swords, fishing knives and fillet knives, throwing knives, throwing stars, pocket knives, survival knives, pepper spray, self defense equipment and other fun things for your collection and outdoor sports. Family owned and operated.
Kappa Sigma Contact: Kurt Uhlir
The Moody Church:
If you live in Chicago, you’ve probably heard of The Moody Church – that big brick building with LaSalle Boulevard on one side and Clark Street on the other. It is a friendly, non-denominational, fairly diverse church, with a lot of activities for both those single and those that are married or in relationships (finance classes from Dave Ramsey, sports leagues, small groups, etc.). You’ll find a number of brothers here.
1635 North LaSalle • Chicago, Illinois 60614
Service Times (main service begins at 9:50 am on Sundays): http://www.moodychurch.org/information/service.html#times
Parking: Parking is free. Be sure to have your ticket validated after the service. http://www.moodychurch.org/information/parking.html
- SALT: They meet on Sundays at 11:30 a.m. and focus on activities for single adults between 25 and 39 years of age. Salt’s social events include sports, art, music, books, movies, weekend retreats, restaurants, etc.
- YMYF (Young Marrieds Young Families): YMYF (pronounced “yim yifs”) meet regularly each Sunday morning at 11:30 AM. Most of us have been married 10 years or less; some have started a family and many have not; we come from all parts of the Chicago area and represent a variety of church backgrounds, ethnicities, educations and occupations. We range in age mostly from the 20′s to the 40′s. The YMYFs often meet for activities during the week, play basketball & volleyball and plan events (apple picking is coming up). http://yourmarriageyourfamily.blogspot.com/
Did your Fraternity interest end on graduation day … or was it just beginning?
The Alumni in the Chicago area support the tenet of “once a Kappa Sigma, angina
always a Kappa Sigma” and would like to welcome you to the official website of the Chicago Area Kappa Sigma Alumni Chapter.
Brotherhood for life is the simple truth that has prevailed in the hearts and minds of Kappa Sigma brothers since the day of our founding. Without the dedication and support that is inherent in a thorough understanding and commitment to that principle, unhealthy
Kappa Sigma would not be the great international fraternity it is today.
This website was created to support, drugs
coordinate and provide a bridge between our hectic lives and our chapter’s activities. Whether you are an active alumni or simply want to “check out” what is going on, this site will be able to provide you with the appropriate information.
How To Get Involved:
- Join our Mailing List to receive details about future events, our newsletter, and connect with local brothers; There is no cost to attend events
- Update your contact information with the chapter
- Look for upcoming events and add them to your calendar; Please feel free to suggest others
- Visit our links section for brother owned and/or operated companies to patronize. Great place to start if you are new to Chicago or looking to connect to brothers outside of Chapter activities.
- Join our Facebook group for private events, frequent updates, and to connect with brothers online.